LATEST ON SIGMA
The West isn’t going to tolerate strong and independent Russia. If it’s plan succeeds by the year 2030 there will be only a handful of nowadays territory left and Russia itself will become one of the small insignificant countries which no one reckons with. I’m telling up front: this info isn’t ‘taken from the ceiling’ (as we say in Russia), but based upon international publications and reports.
Reporters without borders represent themselves as free press. But are they immune to political plays and ethics violations?
NEWS FROM SIGMA
A panel about pluralism in Turkey will be held at 12.12.20190 in partnership with the Norwegian Embassy. Please subscribe to our mailing list for updates.
The launch event of the Pluralism in Turkey Project supported by the Norwegian Embassy took place on 25 April 2019.
- West’s Plan to Break Russia Down by 2030
- PowerGen Europe 2019 in Paris, France
- Netanyahu Lost the War in Syria
- The Question Of A Kurdish State
- “Reporters Without Borders” And Without Principles
- A Split In Relations Between Turkey And The US
- Russia and Finland – Are Bad Times Coming Back?
- The Vital Crisis To Aegean Sea
- The Wall Between Syria and Jordan: - Syria and Turkey
- Turkey To Cut Feed-In Tariffs For Wind And Solar After 2020 #Energy
With potential offshore oil and gas discoveries around Cyprus, some analysts, diplomats, and politicians, suggested that hydrocarbon prospects would prov [...]
It’s been 45 years since an Athens backed coup ousted Archbishop Makarios’s apartheid regime (15 July 1974) with an aim to expedite Greece’s annexation [...]