LATEST ON SIGMA
A Split In Relations Between Turkey And The US. After the US imposed new sanctions on Turkey for carrying out a military operation in the Kurdish territories in Syria, the divergence of interests between Ankara and Washington reached a new level. Read Leonid Savin's article on Sigma Turkey.
The AFRIC account on Facebook was deleted without explanation. Clifton Ellis, chairman of the International Sustainable Energy Organization and one of the AFRIC coordinators, described the incident as follows: “Dear subscribers, it seems that we have attracted the attention of some very powerful forces, because today we must regretfully inform about the removal of the AFRIC account on Facebook without explanation reasons from the administration ...
NEWS FROM SIGMA
A panel about pluralism in Turkey will be held at 12.12.20190 in partnership with the Norwegian Embassy. Please subscribe to our mailing list for updates.
The launch event of the Pluralism in Turkey Project supported by the Norwegian Embassy took place on 25 April 2019.
- West’s Plan to Break Russia Down by 2030
- PowerGen Europe 2019 in Paris, France
- Netanyahu Lost the War in Syria
- The Question Of A Kurdish State
- “Reporters Without Borders” And Without Principles
- A Split In Relations Between Turkey And The US
- Russia and Finland – Are Bad Times Coming Back?
- The Vital Crisis To Aegean Sea
- The Wall Between Syria and Jordan: - Syria and Turkey
- Turkey To Cut Feed-In Tariffs For Wind And Solar After 2020 #Energy