LATEST ON SIGMA
Economies and businesses are always shaped by expectations, just as market expectations are important in economic forecasts themselves. Here are our short-term upcoming year predictions.
The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the November 29 jihadi attack at London Bridge, where a Pakistani Islamist stabbed two people to death and injured three others. The suspect, 28-year-old Usman Khan, a convicted terrorist, was subsequently shot dead by police.
NEWS FROM SIGMA
The launch event of the Pluralism in Turkey Project supported by the Norwegian Embassy took place on 25 April 2019.
- Interview With Israeli Charge D’affaires to Turkey Roey Gilad
- Energy and Geopolitics in the Eastern Mediterranean and Cyprus Axis
- Interview With The Ambassador of Singapore to Turkey Jonathan Tow
- The Libyan Stalemate
- West’s Plan to Break Russia Down by 2030
- PowerGen Europe 2019 in Paris, France
- One of The Last Interviews of Kassem Soleimani
- Netanyahu Lost the War in Syria
- Interview With The Russian Ambassador To Turkey His Excellency Aleksei Erkhov